Thursday 10 December 2015

50 Facts About Me

I always love reading these when other bloggers or you tubers do them. It's been awhile since I've done this one so it's time to do an update or blog cleaning (similar to spring cleaning). These are some facts that maybe you don't know about me or don't care to know. I kept super personal things out because the paparazzi *flips hair, puts on Dior sunglasses* and also because my super scandalous stories are meant for friends and when I'm tipsy/drunk at parties and tell too much to the group. If you have similar things about yourself that is on the list, feel free to tweet me or comment on this! 
(Wrote it in rainbow so you won't get bored!)


1. I am Canadian (from the part where no one knows about, and no, it's not around Toronto!)
2. My name is Bridgette.
3. I love spicy food.
4. I live in Takasaki, Japan at the moment (go back in January, so soon!)
5. I'm an Aries.
6. I love Zooey Deschanel (thank you for New Girl).
7. I love classic rock. I grew up listening to it with my dad and loved Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, ect.
8. Tokyo is my favourite place on earth (not an over estimate).
9. I play bass guitar but i am a professional shower singer. 
10. I am a dog person. Answering the important questions.
11. Fashion has been apart of my soul for my entire life.
12. I hope i can make it my career as well.
13. I am a huge fan of Big Bang. T.O.P is my #1 forever and always.
14. Whenever i have time i love playing video games,like Nintendo, final fantasy, persona series, ect.
15. I am learning Japanese, bit and bit of Korean and hopefully French in the future.
16. I have worked at Lush for a year, and will continue once I'm back in Canada.
17. I love Jazz music.
18. I am a feminist!! 
19. I've been a blonde for majority of my life. #blonde4lyfe.
20. I love fruity or minty cocktails.
21. my favourite snack is fruit or crackers and hummus.
22. I love my dad, he has helped me and supported me through so much!
23. My favourite movies include: Kiki's Delivery Service, Sucker Punch and Breakfast at Tiffanys
24. My name was inspired from Brigitte Bardot. I guess it's natural that I love fashion and France!
25. Favourite colours include light green, baby pink, light blue and brown. 
26. I have a birthmark shaped like a rose on my ankle.
27. I grew up on a farm! I am a western Canadian country girl (not really).
28.My middle name is Natalie.
29. If I had to eat one dish for the rest of my life it would be Phở, no doubt.
30. I used to work at Gap. I didn't use my staff discount once the entire time.
31. My ethnicity is German and Russian
32. My childhood nickname was Birdie (I don't know why actually).
33. I am usually pretty calm, I don't get angry easily.
34. My favourite Disney movies are Aladdin, Tangled, and Pocahontas.
35. I love winter sports, like snowboarding, skating and tobogganing. 
36. I couldn't do math to save my life. 
37. I am a ENPF
38. Ginger Spice is my favourite spice girl, or Baby Spice of course.
39. I listen to about every type of music, expect dubstep, night core or most country songs. 
40. I cannot eat olives, natto and ume (Japanese food).
41. My favourite seasons are Winter and Spring.
42. I am a cheetah-print-a-holic.
43. The first concert I've ever been to was the Dixie Chicks
44. I am a sucker for romance, but i don't currently have a romantic interest.
45. I get nervous but I'm not a shy person, more assertive than anything.
46. I listen to kpop on the reg. I was a huge kpop fan when I was in grade 8 (we don't talk about that).
47. I would rather wear a skirt over pants any day. Too much conformity.
48. I plan on moving to Tokyo in about 2 years, first to become fluent in Japanese, then to go to Bunka Fashion College to become a fashion stylist.
49. I can't stand negative people or people who nag or complain a lot.
50. My favourite fashion magazine is Larme, FRUiTS, Nylon or Zipper.


No comments:

Post a Comment