Tuesday 1 December 2015

Xmas Wish List


So December has finally begun and that's when its actually acceptable to start playing Christmas music. My dad starts playing it right after Halloween and it drives me insane. You'd be surprised how much Christmas music a dad can have. 

Normally, I don't really like to do these sorts of lists because they seem pretty useless to me, like who would actually read this and buy something that i wanted from this list? Plus isn't Christmas about spending time with people you love? And turkey, it's about turkey.
This year I am in Japan for Christmas, which will be my first Christmas away from my family. In Japan, Christmas is spent with friends rather than family and New Years is the main family event. As you may or may not know, New Years is the time to knock your socks off partying in North America. Nevertheless, i plan on bringing my Christmas cheer to Japan, trying to cook a turkey, make gingerbread men and invite all my friends over to watch me fail and laugh at me. 

p.s. no one is sponsoring me to make this blog post.



 I LOVE Two Faced, all their makeup is cute, smells good (some are made with real chocolate!), and always have shades that suit me. This cute set comes with 18 different eye shadows that are soft and pastel and makes me super sad that Japan doesn't have one single sephora. 

Wow Lush Christmas Gift
Until coming to Japan I worked at lush for a year, and i'm so upset that i won't be able to try out all of the Christmas products! This gift includes every single Christmas item with a super cute multi-use box to use afterwards (it's much bigger than you think it is). I did pick up some Christmas Lush goodies though: Old Father Time Soap (I love spicy smells), Santa's Belly Jelly Wash and Santa Baby lipstick. What I wouldn't do for a warm bath with Lord of Misrule or Golden Wonder bath bomb right now though! 






Katie is one of my favourite fashion brands, but sadly i have a bank account of a student so it's more eye candy than anything right now because of how expensive it is. Katie is one of those brands that is classic and always in style no matter what the trends are at the time. Super cute, girly with a bit of sexiness and vintage all tied with a bow. The Heart & Key set is the type of thing I would want to go home to straight after work and pretend I'm in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I am also a huge cute box collector for storage that is super cute and vintage as well. Do people actually use them for hats?


I love girly, retro fashion and this screams Marilyn Monroe mixed with Cherry Pie and Marina and the Diamonds (Primadonna era, respectively). It's more of a spring/summer dress but this is my wish list isn't it? I love all of the dresses by this brand, all super cute, pin up style and affordable for my sad, sad wallet.  




I love kitten heels and medium heels because I am not strong enough for the big girl heels. I like to keep it to my old lady church shoes. Saying that though, I think if you work kitten heels they can be cute, flirty and sexy. "It's not the size of the heel but how you work it."- A quote by me. Plus, don't these remind you of Zooey Deschanel? If you're Zooey Deschanel and if you're reading this (Drake says it isn't too late!) thank you for New Girl. 


This reminds me of my best friend, Maya. In our friend group we all have nicknames and hers is Angel because, she is a heaven sent gift to this earth (shout out to my home girl). Angel and I are very far away, she's in Columbia and I'm in Japan, so i miss her like crazy. 


Now, I'm not expecting anyone to get me anything but if Santa is real (If you are 12 and under, Santa is totally real, it's totally not your parents at all). I would hope that I'm on the good list this year. If i am on the list or not is debatable. 
I hope to make more Christmas posts, like maybe making cookies (never mind, I am a horrible baker), holiday looks or something of that sort. I was never really a Christmas person (Halloween Queen right here) but being in a different country on my own for the first time kinda made me wish my dad was annoying me with playing "Winter Wonderland" for the 4th time while driving in the car. 

p.s. I'm working on a new blog at the moment and its very exciting so please look forward to it. Involves princesses, angels, mermaids and bad ass girls from around the world and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment